help with file export with Sonar 6

Beeros

Hi everyone...

First of all, I use Sonar 6 producer edition.

I almost always choose the 16 Track Audio form when i start a project...

here's my problem : I records some tracks, adds effects, adds envelopes, etc and at some ramdom point ( let's say I create an volume envelope... ) I try to save my work, Sonar tells me about blablabla saving with others form of sounds like MIDI ...blablabla... weird cause I never import anything except wav....

And this is directly connected to the next problem :

When I try to export the file to WAV format, it tells me that the mix ( or the project ) contains some non-audio files. I just undo the last steps ( in this example it's the sound envelope ) and the problem is solved and it's now possible to export...

the problem occurs ramdomly... sometimes it's because I record another track, sometimes it's because I add an effect to the track.....

Can someone help me with that ???

IDK, just a thought:
I always "select all" and then "Bounce to track" the whole mix before exporting to WAV. That way I only export one complete mix audio track to WAV, not the whole project. (I solo the bounced track and then export as 16 bit.)
I think the process is Record > Mixdown > Export. You might be leaving out the mixdown?

Hi everyone...

First of all, I use Sonar 6 producer edition.

I almost always choose the 16 Track Audio form when i start a project...

here's my problem : I records some tracks, adds effects, adds envelopes, etc and at some ramdom point ( let's say I create an volume envelope... ) I try to save my work, Sonar tells me about blablabla saving with others form of sounds like MIDI ...blablabla... weird cause I never import anything except wav....

And this is directly connected to the next problem :

When I try to export the file to WAV format, it tells me that the mix ( or the project ) contains some non-audio files. I just undo the last steps ( in this example it's the sound envelope ) and the problem is solved and it's now possible to export...

the problem occurs ramdomly... sometimes it's because I record another track, sometimes it's because I add an effect to the track.....

Can someone help me with that ???

Beeros,

Sounds like somehow you got some MIDI information in there. But yea, bouncing it down should take care of that

C/M

Back