Hello! New to the forum, where is my post?

JonnyBoy12

So I'm new and I posted in a category but then afterwards went to "new posts" and couldn't
even find my own post...
How will other people ever find new posts then. Are you guys seeing this one? Thanks!

So I'm new and I posted in a category but then afterwards went to "new posts" and couldn't
even find my own post...
How will other people ever find new posts then. Are you guys seeing this one? Thanks!

Yup. We see you. This post is in the newbies section and showed up in my ‘new posts’ section.

Yup, the post showed up yesterday. You couldn't see the post since it was "new" for you. Unfortunately, I didn't have anything to offer. I really don't use VST instruments, except for drums (MTPDK).

BTW, you can always look at your posts by clicking on your name in the upper right corner, and selecting Your Content.

Yup, the post showed up yesterday. You couldn't see the post since it was "new" for you. Unfortunately, I didn't have anything to offer. I really don't use VST instruments, except for drums (MTPDK).

BTW, you can always look at your posts by clicking on your name in the upper right corner, and selecting Your Content.
I see, I see. Thanks man, I appreciate the reply. Good to know.
Is this site a good place to find musicians to collaborate with in your estimation?

That is a question that I can't answer. There are some good musicians, and depending on what you are doing, you could find some kindred spirits.

Back