heavyish guitar harmony song with synth

The instrumental sounds pretty good (clean) actually. The initial vocals are a bit buried, but the main vocal that kicks in at 0:55 is leveled nicely. But then they feel buried at the 1:25. This vocal would benefit from more power, not less (maybe try some overdubs perhaps). The instrumental performances are very good. No issues. The vocal is good, but could be performed more powerfully and sincerely. Are you in a band? Who recorded you guys? Are these all real instruments recorded via mic - or are you using VSTs at all? Really cool overall.

The instrumental sounds pretty good (clean) actually. The initial vocals are a bit buried, but the main vocal that kicks in at 0:55 is leveled nicely. But then they feel buried at the 1:25. This vocal would benefit from more power, not less (maybe try some overdubs perhaps). The instrumental performances are very good. No issues. The vocal is good, but could be performed more powerfully and sincerely. Are you in a band? Who recorded you guys? Are these all real instruments recorded via mic - or are you using VSTs at all? Really cool overall.
thanks for the feedback. the intro vocals are 8 tracks over dubbed 4 high 4 low the barky vocals are double tracked and the chorus is triple tracked everything is vocally is middle to 80percent left right. I wrote recorded mixed everything. drums are superior drummer the rest is me. vox compressed eqd . some omnisphere for synthesiser. Guitar is an axefx 2 going in USB aswell as the bass guitar. so only instrument vst is synth and superior drummer. Vocally im shit just trying to fill in gaps thats why i layered them. Funny enough people mentioned i should overdub the vox not aware that i have so maybe i should take that as a compliment or not haha. I really do appreciate the feed back and will remix it

Back