HEADS UP CHICAGO- Seeking part-time studio engineer/ partner

Guitargonaut

I have recently set up a studio in my home to record my own musical projects and I am looking to monetize it by creating a micro-business to handle small projects like EPS, demos, events, promotion, etc.

I am a performance artist working in Los Angeles and have some real estate investments in Tampa that require me to travel quite a bit.

I'm looking for a partner with at least 5 years experience working in a studio or with recording equipment. Familiarity with Logic is important. Good social media marketing skills a definite plus.

Must be a self starter. I do not have time to oversee every detail of this project.

Great way to supplement your income and gain experience; free studio time.

PM me for more details. Better still send me an email at Argonaut313@hotmail.com.

Equipment: Mackie Onyx firewire mixer, Latest Logic running on a Mac Pro with 8 tb storage and 16gb ram, Neumann U 87, Shure sm 81s, Senhsr MK4, Mackie monitor pair, Insigia HD screen, Korg PA 588 keyboard and MIDI station, Focusrite Saffire PRO 24, Alphasphere Elite MIDI controller, and many, many instruments.

Should be a great venture for a younger fella with lots of time on there hands -

Beats going door to door selling kerby vacuum cleaners. ;)

Back