HD24/YAMAHA 02R MIXER / HELP NEEDED.

Unfortunately, it has been well over 20 years since I last laid hands on an O2R.

Here is a screen shot of the returns section for the option routing. It is one of those things like riding a bike, I'd likely rememeber if I had 20 minutes to fumble through the menu again. Sorry if I am not much help. Perhaps you could save yourself a bit of headache and find a local engineer to help you get set up and going.

Start at 206 to see if you can't get the HD24 returns routed to your main monitor mix.

Screen Shot 08-19-22 at 09.42 AM.JPG

I have been through those pages, will take another look when I get down there.
I went downstairs and checked. In the scene memory I am using the input patching is set like that in the picture for all tape and mic inputs except
17-24 which can only be set to internal analog or bus 1/2. It is set for internal analog. I tried setting it for bus but it gave me an alarm that said would
result in feedback.

Last edited:
I was able to plug into 17 on the board and route it to channel 2 to record on the HD24. I have the digital I/0 channels 17-24 from the HD24 plugged into card one and there are no mic cable inputs available on those channels. I was thinking I should go back and plug the digital outputs 1-8 into card1, that should make the mic inputs on channels 1-8 available to plug a mike into. I am going to have to fool around with that but I think I am still going to run into the problem of not being able to monitor the rest of the channels 1-8 that I am not using. As the pirates would say, ARGGGG
THANKS FOR ALL AND ANY HELP
and to all a good night, tomorrow is another day.
never give up, never say die.

Back