Guitar picks

rimelsen

I love playing the guitar guys and more else I love the picks they use for playing. This website is good,Clayton USA Guitar Picks and Custom Guitar Picks but not quite sure about it. I don't know why but I really love them and my friend too loves it a lot. I wanted to gift her some picks for her upcoming birthday. I searched few sites online and got this one,
guitar picks. Does anyone else have more suggestions like this site because they have a lot of variety and I am searching for even more variety. If yes do post here. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
If she likes very thick, hard picks try Iron Age Guitar Accessories. They make picks out of exotic woods, like ebony, unusual minerals, horn and bone.

They all feel great in the hand and are just really nice items to own. I currently alternate between using horn, bone and ebony.

I actually won them in a competition and have since emailed Iron Age to enquire as to how they source their materials and how sustainable they are. They haven't replied to me so I probably won't be buying off them when the picks need replacing.

Back