Gray Horizons, kinda classic rock you never heard.

dogooder

Something my buddies and I did in our spare time. When I first posted this in the MP3 clinic I caught a lot of flack for
including the lyrics in the vid. I just kind of pushed back on that and caught even more flack. You may want to forgive
the video portion, I was just learning how to use the software and wasn't very good at it. I don't know if it is really anything
worth showing off but it is some of the best I have.

Last edited:
Yes I like this too..good song. The drummers pretty good. Which instruments do you play or vocals on the track? It's great to listen to what we wrote years ago. A million times better than the songwriting now. Cool.

Yes I like this too..good song. The drummers pretty good. Which instruments do you play or vocals on the track? It's great to listen to what we wrote years ago. A million times better than the songwriting now. Cool.
I am playing all guitars and lead vocals.

Love the drum and guitar performance...Also, I can hear the bassline in the background doing some tasteful runs and playing a subtle melodic role at times (which is great since the bass is hardly heard in most tracks) The vocals are excellent as well obviously!

Back