Got a werd unit at garage sale????

lukeslim

Hi Folks,
Was at a garage sale yesterday and brought this unit called a
Yamaha MLC-16 for $10 AUD.

It was one of those things, you see it and think yes take it home and check it out.
Its a teaching aid for keys early 80's maybe. Basicaly you can send a signal/signals back and forth to your students you can talk to them they can talk to you you can arrange signals into groups etc,etc. Thought it might be handy for something other than keys like a headphone monitor unit perhaps.
The unit has some out put jacks called NB-16A or NB-16B connections.Have never seen these. I could make up some cables to suit my needs if can find these 6 pin connectors.
Just thought i would mention the unit perhaps someone has used one or modifed one.I have a manual of the net and every thing seems to work ok
from the tests i ran today.Any feed back would be cool.

Cheers Luke.

lukeslim said:
Hi Folks,
Was at a garage sale yesterday and brought this unit called a
Yamaha MLC-16 for $10 AUD.

It was one of those things, you see it and think yes take it home and check it out.
Its a teaching aid for keys early 80's maybe. Basicaly you can send a signal/signals back and forth to your students you can talk to them they can talk to you you can arrange signals into groups etc,etc. Thought it might be handy for something other than keys like a headphone monitor unit perhaps.
The unit has some out put jacks called NB-16A or NB-16B connections.Have never seen these. I could make up some cables to suit my needs if can find these 6 pin connectors.
Just thought i would mention the unit perhaps someone has used one or modifed one.I have a manual of the net and every thing seems to work ok
from the tests i ran today.Any feed back would be cool.

Cheers Luke.

hey man....I'm from Vic. too!!! :)

Back