Got a question

If you want people to know it's a question, yes. If it doesn't matter to the audience then no.

The reality is that while it's just a symbol, the question mark changes how people read the title. Like Dig It vs Dig It? one is an instruction and one is asking if you like it. If that is a vital thing that makes the thing make sense, then it's very important. If you wrote the lyrics, you can do what works for you, and the grammar police just have to live with it. I'm always very careful when talking via typing to use the ? so people read it correctly. If they say it, their voice gives it away at the end of the sentence - that doesn't happen in words on a screen?

It really depends on the context you're publishing the lyrics in.

The liner notes of the physical release? Use or don't use them as you feel best fits the song.
Transcribing for a platform like genius.com or your distro? Follow the guidelines they give.

Always, always, always :cursing: put a ? in the lyrics if it is a question being asked.
The Beatles rarely put them in their lyrics and look what happened ~ they sold millions !
But 3 of them were just semi-literate grammar school boys. And the other one was Ringo.

is it necessary to put question mark on da lyrics
No, it is not necessary.
But if you don't, I'm sending the punctuation police
T-C-7899-Punctuation-Police-Display-Banner_ver_1.jpg

around to roust your nest, and believe me, you don't want to tangle with those tigers.
IMG_0068-1024x1024.jpg

Back