GLOBALMIXX - This might interest some of you all here @ HR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPINSTERWUN

GLOBALMIXX

This is definitely something that I thing you all would be interested in checking out.

The Global Mixx is basically a networking oasis and a gathering of the music and entertainment industry’s power brokers that focus on the empowerment, education, and enrichment of the business (and the people getting into the business).

This is the 3rd year running of this international networking retreat that is based in Chicago.

There are panels, workshops, “meet & greets”, forums, live performances @ venues & outdoor festivals, independent showcases, exclusive VIP parties, record listening sessions, annual outdoor BBQ

For those of you that are interested in the film aspect of the recording industry, there will be an independent filmmakers forum.

There are also performance opportunities for those of you that are interested.

If anyone is interested and would like to access more information, you can go to the web site.

WWW.GLOBALMIXX.COM

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/GLOBALMIXX2007

If you want to do a performance then you’ll need to call a specific number which should be somewhere on that site.

You guys know that I live in Chicago, so if you go to GMIXX, get up with me. :^)

peace...

spin

I was gonna go to that, but I booked for the NAMM conference already. I'm thinking of getting some investors together and doing a conference lol. $250 a head, that could be major money.

Mindset said:
I was gonna go to that, but I booked for the NAMM conference already. I'm thinking of getting some investors together and doing a conference lol. $250 a head, that could be major money.

Yes, for what? just a little gathering and some chitchat?
All kinds of bissniss poeple get into selling bs to people just getting into hiphop and other types of music.
Sorry for being so negative about it. But Ive seen alot of these similar sounding bisnisses. From "How to scratch" and "how to make beats"
All wack, all just some lame dude telling you whatever you can read upon the internet. Nothing new or real tricks and trades wich come from experience.
And its really just a run for your money. Dont do it.

My meant well good advice.

PenguinKiller said:
All kinds of bissniss poeple get into selling bs to people just getting into hiphop and other types of music.
Sorry for being so negative about it. But Ive seen alot of these similar sounding bisnisses. From "How to scratch" and "how to make beats"
All wack, all just some lame dude telling you whatever you can read upon the internet. Nothing new or real tricks and trades wich come from experience.

Oh I know what your talking about, if I was amature, than that would definitely apply to me. Not to sound big headed or anything, but I could easily get some big names in there. 10 years in the running homie. oh & btw I wasn't really serious about actually doing one, I always thought it was crazy at $250 a head & people, many many people pay to get in. but if ever the case I would do it, i could do it know what I mean?

Good Advice homie. Well said...........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back