Glitchy

Hey Bulls Hit,

I tried clicking on the link but it's not working.

Fixed.... but still a problem.... way too short. This song needs to be about 20 minutes long.

A lot of energy below 200hz at times. It is controlled, though, and not boomy.

Great sound on the snare. It fits perfectly.

Me-likey.
:)

Really cool song indeed. I especially loved the distant sounding guitars and the feeling of depth that creates...the distorted sounding bass sounds are very cool and unique also...By the way, the vocals seem to be swirling slightly in the stereo field. How do you achieve that affect? I think it gives a very interesting psychedelic type of vibe!

Sounds great and creative! I'm only missing sometimes more presence for the voices, they are hidden into the mix, mostly at the beginning.

Reminds me of Prodigy. Really cool sounds. I know whenever I click on your links its gonna be a trip! Great job

Fixed.... but still a problem.... way too short. This song needs to be about 20 minutes long.

A lot of energy below 200hz at times. It is controlled, though, and not boomy.

Great sound on the snare. It fits perfectly.

Me-likey.
:)

Hey Chili. Yeah the snare came right on this one, I managed to get the phasing right between the snare, kick an OH mics. Thanks for the listen

Really cool song indeed. I especially loved the distant sounding guitars and the feeling of depth that creates...the distorted sounding bass sounds are very cool and unique also...By the way, the vocals seem to be swirling slightly in the stereo field. How do you achieve that affect? I think it gives a very interesting psychedelic type of vibe!

That vocal swirling is unintentional, probably due to the double tracking not being quite the same. But psychedelic is good. Thanks for the comments

Sounds great and creative! I'm only missing sometimes more presence for the voices, they are hidden into the mix, mostly at the beginning.

Yeah I've pulled the vocal up a bit in the latest version. Thanks for the heads up

I like this.

Vocals are pretty buried, but I assume that's largely intentional.

Not really. I have a love/hate relationship with vocals. Well mostly hate. Cheers Steve

Reminds me of Prodigy. Really cool sounds. I know whenever I click on your links its gonna be a trip! Great job

Hey thanks Brutish, love Prodigy.

Back