Ghost of Mississippi (Steel Drivers cover)

Man, you got Americana *down*. What's interesting is that I think you could win people over with this. I'm there already, so no conversion here. But damn. Are you famous, and I just haven't noticed? If not, why not?

Just terrific. Yeah, it sure was a long ending :), though. I liked the kind "falling apart" on the 2nd ending for just the whole thing, if you were concerned about listener attention span, but if not, great job!

Thanks guys for the comments. @dobro nope , I'm only famous in my own mind. That was the first time trying to play a dobro , I really enjoyed it. @dachay2tnr Thanks , Steel Drivers aren't hardly the same band now without Stapleton. I've been listening to quite a bit of his works lately. @keith.rogers yeah, it was a long one. I started to shorten it but opted not to. I had to try a few times to screw the ending up that bad. I had to edit out a laugh. Thanks again.. mark

You certainly got that swamp rock sound nailed. Don't know the original but reminds me of Copperhead rd. Great job on the vocals. Nothing sticks out as needing attention. Great job

Back