Getting A CD into the CDDb?

sjaguar13

My cousin's band asked me how to their track list to pop up in Windows Media Player when the disc was put into a computer. I told them it has to be in the CD database, but I am not really sure have to get a CD in there. Anyone know how, or is that not the way to get Windows Media Player to recognize the CD?

I thought by just burning the disc as an audio CD with a programme and giving the cd a name etc, it would automatically 'find' WMP and launch itself. That's all i've ever done with mine, and iTunes always finds it..

That's all that's needed? I put CDs into iTunes and it asked me if I wanted to connect to the CDDb to find out the track names, but I know I have some lame CDs that even burned copies are recognized.

sjaguar13 said:
That's all that's needed? I put CDs into iTunes and it asked me if I wanted to connect to the CDDb to find out the track names, but I know I have some lame CDs that even burned copies are recognized.

you can submitt stuff to CDDB. i forget how but i know its quite easy, i've seen it in a CD ripping program.

have you checked their website?

Back