Full album (12 tracks) ...pull it apart

LemonTree

Suck 'em and see!
Here it is, the last album (and recording) ever to be made at Lemontree Studio. I'm moving out on Friday.

Recorded and mixed over 5 days with a bare bones setup, equipment list is in my signature.

SOULCURCUS - HARD TIMES

Wouldn't mind getting some feedback on it, any questions just fire away although I'll be going offline on friday and won't be hooked up in the new place till next Thursday. Enjoy, it's only rock n roll.

Enjoyed it man. I like the bare bones projects; more of a raw feel. I appreciate the clean sound. I heard a few kick hits that were off.

Here it is, the last album (and recording) ever to be made at Lemontree Studio. I'm moving out on Friday.

Recorded and mixed over 5 days with a bare bones setup, equipment list is in my signature.

SOULCURCUS - HARD TIMES

Wouldn't mind getting some feedback on it, any questions just fire away although I'll be going offline on friday and won't be hooked up in the new place till next Thursday. Enjoy, it's only rock n roll.

Where you moving to, hoss?

Clong: thanks for taking the time to listen....almons 8 years I've been posting here and you're the only one that's found the time so far. ;)

Phil: I've moved to a smaller house, I'm downgrading to a much smaller setup. I think this could be my last full band recording for quite some time.

Any more takers? it's only an 85 meg click away 12 tracks recorded and mixed in 5 days posted @ 320kbps mp3

Clong: thanks for taking the time to listen....almons 8 years I've been posting here and you're the only one that's found the time so far. ;)

Phil: I've moved to a smaller house, I'm downgrading to a much smaller setup. I think this could be my last full band recording for quite some time.

Any more takers? it's only an 85 meg click away 12 tracks recorded and mixed in 5 days posted @ 320kbps mp3

I've got it, I just haven't been in a good listening place yet.

Been listening to this in the car, at home, and on the MP3player......

Not too bad. Any mix comments I have are purely personal choice. Like the drums. I think they're a little thin and could be more powerful, but what you have aint bad. The bass and guitars sound great. Good job overall.

Back