FSOT: Zoom MRS-1044 DAW and SB Audigy 2 Platinum

Lanny Cox

Ok, so I finally got myself a Delta 1010 so it's time to start selling off the remnants of an earlier, simpler time in my recording life. :) Up on the block is:

(1) Zoom MRS-1044: This DAW has been happily used for about 2 years. It has moderate cosmetic damage and the AC adapter connector is a little loose (easily remedied by wrapping it around the included clip) but works 100% fine. This is the second version with the larger hard drive. Manuals are included.. I'm not asking more than a couple hundred bucks, hell, make an offer.

(1) Creative SB Audigy Platinum 2 Sound Card: Despite what the HR purists would have you believe, this thing works fine for 2-input recording. If you're not micing a large drumkit or something you'll love this card. It's great for those who like to play games as well.. everything's included (a bunch of free games and driver cds, the Live Drive!! interface w/ optical/spdif/bells and whistles, the remote control, the box, you name it).. it's not even 8 months old, I'm asking 80 bucks Canadian or 50 US for it, which is very reasonable.

ANNNDD, if you don't have cash, I'm on the lookout for the following:

- AKG D112
- Shure SM7
- Sennheiser MD421
- MXL 603s
- Tweeter from an Event 20/20 monitor.. mine broke :(

So if you have any of those I will happily take them as a trade. I'm located in Canada.. PM me if interested!! Pics of the items for sale are available upon request.

Back