FS: UAD-1 Card

lunatic

UPDATE: Sale Pending

I have a UAD-1 card that just doesn't get much use. We mix mostly out of the box so it sits... loved but unused and probably feels unappreciated. It comes with the following plug-ins:

1176LN
1176SE
LA-2A
Cambridge EQ
Pultec EQP-1A
DreamVerb
RealVerb
CS-1 Plug-In Suite
Nigel

I'm asking $300 and will entertain reasonable offers. Paypal is fine. Buyer pays shipping. I will, as required by UAudio, transfer all plug-in licenses to the new owner. I'll even download the latest drivers and put them on a CD for you.

Interested? If so then reply here, PM me, or send an e-mail to brad AT evergroove DOT com.

Last edited:
If I didn't have already have two cards - and didnt already have those plugins - I'd buy your UAD-1 in a heartbeat. Someone is going to get a good deal!

whats the card used for?

UA plugins are among the best available. Many people consider them to be the best. Check out the website and forum.

uaudio.com

Universal Audio is owned and operated by the sons of Bill Putnam, legendary electronics and recording engineer whose work and products you have heard at least a million times. When you read about the 1176, LA2 or LA3 compressors, those were built by Bill Putnam.
Besides reissuing the hardware (from their fathers original schematics) the boys also make very accurate software emulations of famous vintage hardware. Their father's compressors, Fairchild compressor, a nice line of Neve emulations, Pultec EQ, vintage Roland, the famous EMT Plate 140 reverb from The Plant Studios in Sausalito, a suite of mastering plugins... among others.

Although it can be argued that software cannot replace hardware (and rightly so) the UAD-1 plugs are widely recognized as being as close as you can get.

Hey, I just realized I'm doing a sales job for lunatic! I don't know him and never heard of him before this this thread. But he is offering a good deal and I'm always excited about the almighty UAD-1 card. It makes for great conversation while on a date :eek::D

Back