FS: TWO sennheiser e604 drum tom mics - $150 if youre quick!

photoresistor

SOLD! TWO sennheiser e604 drum tom mics - $150 if youre quick!

These are listed on ebay for $160 but if someone here wants them I'll let them go for $150. Good tom mics with clips and bag. $6 shipping. Paypal only.

e604-2.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7421839430

Please email me if you have any questions... i can respond faster than with pm's. I've good feedback on Ebay and on this forum (good guys thread).

Thanks,

-dan

Last edited:
Hey Magnum thanks for the interest.

If these are still available by next friday you can have them but I'm sorry I can't hold them for you--i need the money as soon as possible. I'll let you know, or let me know if you can possibly pay any sooner.

STILL FOR SALE EVERYONE.

Thanks,

-dan

Creamyapples, if you happen to be looking for a 3rd e604 to round out a set of toms or as a snare mic, I have one that I'm selling for $85 + $6 shipping. It's in the same condition as the ones above appear to be, but I can get a pic of mine up here as well. I have the rim clip and bag for it as well. E-mail me (mikeydon3@gmail.com) or PM me if you're interested.

Hey Thanks for the offer, if it's no trouble, let me run it by the little drummer boy and see what's up. I'll give you a shout though either way.

Thanks

Kevin

Back