FS: Roland SonicCell 128 voice table top sound module

jeff0633

Hi guys. I am selling my Roland SonicCell. This is basocally a table top version of the Fantom X. These babies were like 900 dollars or more new. It can have srx crads, two of them added as well. Acoustic instruments are beautiful, they were updated by Roland. These have a built in usb soundcard. The reverb is so lucious that I believe it to be a built in version of some great Roland reveb unit. The reverb is absolutely striking in it's beauty. This module is also perfect for stage use for one man band as it has 128 voice polophony. You can even use a usb stick to keep songs on, you don't need a laptop. You can do just about anything with this module. I also have the manual as well. Can't find the cd but of course all drivers, editor and such is free on the Roland site. $400 dollars and 25 shipping to your door in the lower 48 states. I have done many a deal here and on Gearslutz so I have plenty of references. I am a premier member of Paypal,confirmed address. Feel free to email me if you would like a pic or even to call me on the phone. guitar0633@yahoo.com This is a great price for what is a desktop version of the Fantom X units. Selling because I am moving away from playing live in to doing photography and I will be buying a lens with the money, I have my first wedding shoot in two weeks. Just do a search on it and you can read all about it.

Thanks

Jeff

Back