FS: Peavey Classic 30 + 112 Cab, and ESP LTD-EC100 Les Paul Clone

Hey guys! I'm in the process of converting some musical assets into...well.....other musical assets :). So here's the two things I've got up for sale right now. If anyone is interested, I can snap some pictures of them both. Both would be the listed price plus whatever actual shipping is from my location in south central Texas to your location.

Item #1:
'03 (I think) Peavey Classic 30 plus matching Peavey 112E extension cab
I purchased the Classic 30 new and have changed all the tubes to JJ Teslas and it also has a footswitch for channel and reverb. I purchased the 112 cab used about a year later. The combo itself is still in like-new condition, but the cab shows some wear from the previous owner. Both the combo and the cabinet have had their original speakers swapped out in favor of some made-in-England (not China) Celestion Greenbacks, but I still have the original speakers and they are included in the deal. I have a Peavey leatherette (or whatever it's called) cover for the combo, but not for the cabinet. A 3 foot speaker cable is included to run between the combo and the cabinet.
$500 plus actual shipping cost for everything listed.

Item #2:
'03 ESP LTD-EC1000 Les Paul style guitar. This particular guitar is the Amber Sunburst model with a Seymour Duncan JB pickup in the neck and a Duncan '59 in the bridge. Shortly after purchase, I installed Schaller strap locks. Overall in great condition except for the usual swirls in the finish, a small crack in the abalone along the edge of the fretboard (barely visible), a small barely visible chip on the very tip of the headstock, and a crack in the plastic support around the neck pickup.
Go to http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_deluxe_ec.html and scroll down to the EC-1000 ASB to get the basic stats and see a stock photo. Mine has a slightly more redish-orange tint to the finish. Includes SKB hardshell case.
$500 plus actual shipping cost for the guitar and case.

Back