FS: Pair of VMP-2 tube mic pres

OzNimbus

2 Peavey/Audio Media Research VMP-2 Mic Pre / EQ units, in near mint condition. Probably the only truly great piece of gear Peavey ever made, and they had to buy Audio Media Research to do that!

Each Channel has -20 dB pad, phantom power, switchable EQ, plus 40 & 80 hz rolloffs. The EQ's are all tube, and are shelves at 100 hz & 10 khz.

These are ALL tube designs... not some BS half tube/solid state crap you see on the market so much these days. 3 12AX7's on the input and 1 12AT7 on the output, per channel, for a total of 8 tubes per unit.

I'm selling these units for $750 EACH, in U.S. dollars, and the price is firm. Don't bother asking if you don't want to pay that price.

Buyer is responsible for all shipping, handling & imort duties if applicable. Payment by certified check or money order/bank draft only.
Once payment is cleared, I'll ship 'em out.

Private message me if interested.
Here's a pic....

Attachments

• vmp-2 pair.jpg
    vmp-2 pair.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 220
No thanks Oz. I've already got one.

Another thing to keep in mind, is that these aren't produced any more. There's not much of a chance that it's going to drop in value.

This is a good price for a mint unit.

Taylor

OzNimbus said:
2 Peavey/Audio Media Research VMP-2 Mic Pre / EQ units, in near mint condition. Probably the only truly great piece of gear Peavey ever made, and they had to buy Audio Media Research to do that!
Hey, don't forget the VC/L2

Back