FS: Mackie Expander; Blackface ADATS; BRC Controller

eyeteeth

Mackie 24e Expander. Great shape. Everything smooth, no static. Remodelled the studio Several months ago and the board has been back in the box ever since. I have the power supply and connection cable. Tired of winners backing out on eBay. $600 + Shipping.

2 Blackface ADATS. 1862 hours & 1879 Hours. Always professionally maintained by Sweetwater. Never Rack mounted so the cases shouldn't be tweaked at all. I stopped using them several years ago, but hung onto them in case I needed to transfer a project. They worked fine when last used, but the 1862 hr unit was taking alittle longer to sync than before. I have the LRC remotes and will include a fiber optic cable with each unit. $150 + shipping ea... cheap way to add 8 more converters to a home system.

1 Big Remote Control. Plastic is damaged on one corner but unit works perfectly. Same as above... I stopped using it years ago but hung onto it anyway. I have th manual around here somewhere... $200 + shipping.

I'd love to do the ADATS and BRC as a package... make an offer.

If anyone interested would like pictures, I'll get some up. Everything kept in a smoke free studio... only driven on sundays... little 'ole lady... yada yada yada. :)

After a few buyers backed out, and my laziness to re-list anywhere. These are still available.

I'll take $500 + Shipping for the expander, 100+shipping for the ADATs, and $150 + shipping for the BRC. I'd also consider reasonable offers, or trades...

IMG_6968-vi.jpg

The Two Blackfaces only... NEVER RACK MOUNTED! (Well... I'll include the LRC's, some Fiber Optics, and a 9 pin cable to chain them.)

IMG_6969-vi.jpg

Please Notice the cracked plastic in the upper right corner. This is cosmetic only...

IMG_6970-vi.jpg

Still have the Mackie 24E?

Do you still have the Mackie Expander 24E? I sent you an email requesting more info

Back