FS: Grace Design Lunatec V2

kirkd

Grace Designs Lunatec V2. Set up for 6 volts currently. Works perfectly! If you want a mic preamp that has lots of clean clean gain with a ton of headroom then this is a great choice. It is one of the reasons it is an industry standard.
Sale includes:
AC adapter.
2(two) 7.2V 5400mAh Initial Li-Ion Rechargeable DVD batteries w/charger.
Custom made battery cord Has right angle plug xlr4 for better fit in gear bag and twin right angle battery plugs that allows hot swapping of the batteries or running both batteries at the same time for longer run times in the field.

Ready to plug and play with ac power or out in the field. Serial Number - V417. $725 shipped to your door includes PP, or we can bypass paypal, $700 via MO or cashiers check. If you pay by MO/CC unit will be shipped after payment clears the bank. V2 is guaranteed to work and not be DOA. Pictures available on request. I live in Oregon USA. Shipping only included to US address in lower 48. Other shiping or out of country shipping will need to be pre-arranged. I'm only selling it in order to fund buying other gear otherwise I would keep using this unit. Thanks for looking.

Please contact me at kirk97132 AT yahoo DOT com. I don't check this site regularly.

Last edited:
Back