FS: FMR Real Nice Preamp in Funk Logic Rack

idylldon

The preamp is as new. Only been used in my smoke-free studio. I've upgraded to some Millennia pres and I no longer need this great little workhorse. Read the reviews as they pretty much nail it as to the quality of this pre. Includes all original paperwork, though it's dead easy to use without it. Plug a mic in, turn on phantom power (if needed), and adjust gain.

It is mounted in a Funk Logic FRT-8373 rack that will accept a Real Nice Compressor right alongside. Includes mounting hardware for the RNC. There's one tiny scratch on the left side of the panel between the rack mounting holes. It's visible in the photo.

These go for around $400.00 on ebay without the rackmount, but I'm selling this one for $400.00 with the rackmount. Shipping will be by Priority Mail and will cost $10.00 in the CONUS.

RNP.jpg

Cheers,
--
Don

would you ship to canada? and would you be interested in doing a straight trade for a neumann km-184 (blk)?

BmC_41 said:
would you ship to canada? and would you be interested in doing a straight trade for a neumann km-184 (blk)?

Not looking for trades right now as I'm trying to fund some transformers for a tube preamp I'm building. I will ship to Canada, though, but it'll cost a bit more and take longer to get there. The last couple of items I bought from folks in Canada took over two weeks to get here via "Express Post," whatever the f'n hell that means.

If you're still interested, send me an email at "idylldonATearthlinkDOTnet"

Cheers,
--
Don

Back