FS: Fender Twin '65 w/Weber Speakers and JJ Tubes!

taperocket

I'm selling a fully functional great sounding Fender Twin '65 Reissue with upgrades. The amp is in perfect working and excellent cosmetic condition. It is one of the best sounding reissue twin's you'll find because of the modifications done on it. Specifically, the two Fender speakers were replaced with Weber California's ($100 each) and all of the tubes were replaced with hand picked JJ's (over $100). I also added casters to the amp ($35.00). The upgraded speakers and tubes really make this amp come to life. In fact, this amp seriously holds its own with my Blackface Fender, but I can't justify keeping both.

This is a great sounding amp with that classic twin tone and perfect for someone looking for a reliable twin for live or studio work. The amp has been biased professionally to provide maximum headroom and shimmering clean tones. I'm asking $700 firm plus actual shipping costs or pickup. These go for $1300 new and this amp blows away a stock reissue twin. I'm located in La Grange, IL 60525.

I would also be willing to trade for a Les Paul Studio Faded or Les Paul Studio in good condition. For references you can do a search on here or gearslutz or check my ebay name under the ID: taperocket. Thanks and please PM me if you're interested or have any questions. Todd

Attachments

• PC060490.jpg
    PC060490.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 52
  • PC060492.jpg
    PC060492.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 47
  • PC060493.jpg
    PC060493.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 48
Back