FS: DMP3 (silver), Delta 44, Ibanez RG350 MDX

jordanstreet

RG350MDX - $250 plus shipping
This is a great guitar I'm selling it as I now have a Carvin CT6 and need some money lol. Its in great condition only issue is a small crack on the side not a big deal barely noticeable. It includes a hard case and original documentation/manual.

The tremolo has been fixed as it improves the tuning stability but I can remove the block if it you want to use the floyd rose.

img0001c.jpg

img0006f.jpg

img0013l.jpg

Delta 44 $80 plus shipping

This is in great condition and includes the pci card, cable, and break out box.

DMP3 (silver) 2 channel preamp - $90 plus shipping

This is in excellent condition basically perfect. It has a whopping 66db of gain and works fantastic. Selling cause im buying an interface with built in preamps.

---------

Please email me at
jordantstreet at gmail dot com

Thanks,
Jordan

I don't know what interface you are getting

But unless you are spending a bundle I doubt the preamps will compare to what you have with the dmp3. If I was you I would hang onto it and use it in conjunction with your new interface.

...better yet, go to Gearslutz.com and search "DMP3 Mod" under new product alerts...there's a guy (JJ Audio) modding the DMP3 and turning them into pro quality preamps for cheap...sound files are posted...pretty impressive!

DMP3 (silver) 2 channel preamp - $90 plus shipping

This is in excellent condition basically perfect. It has a whopping 66db of gain and works fantastic. Selling cause im buying an interface with built in preamps.

---------

Please email me at
jordantstreet at gmail dot com

Thanks,
Jordan

Where are you located? I might be interested in the pre. Also, you're pretty new here - do you have any references of people you've dealt with on other boards (I'd be happy to provide a few, myself).

Interested in the Delta 44.
Sent you a message via e-mail five days ago. Still haven't heard back from you.

responded.

Hey sorry guys but for the moment I need to hold on to all of this to record some audition music for college band. I am very sorry for the confusion.

I will let you know when this become available again.

Thanks,
Jordan

responded.

Hey sorry guys but for the moment I need to hold on to all of this to record some audition music for college band. I am very sorry for the confusion.

I will let you know when this become available again.

Thanks,
Jordan

.........................Lame......................

Back