FS: Blue Stratocaster Copy cheap

msblaze

I am selling a Brownsville guitar that is built to look just like a strat and it does, and it also plays like one, it sounds great and is light to o you can jump everywhere with this haha, if you have any questions feel free to ask, email me at ncgcfirefox@gmail.com for a faster response

specs >
Brownsville used select Paulownia for the body of the IS100, a wood resembling American Ash in appearance, with exceptional resistance to warping and cracking. The bolt-on, satin finish hard maple neck has a slim profile making it extremely comfortable to play. Loaded with three custom Brownsville pickups in a versatile H-S-S configuration, the IS100 comes equipped with a standard style tremolo with string-thru-body design. Additional features include rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays, 22 medium frets, vintage style Kluson tuners, chrome hardware, 5-way switch, mother-of-pearl style pickguard, one tone and two volume controls. Case included.

crapy picture, it looks really nice in person, hardly use, like new. still has plastic on the pickgard

asking price: 87.00 shipped

new: 199.00

my loss is your gain, i'm a drummer and have no need for a guitar.

Attachments

• my guitar.jpg
    my guitar.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 26
Back