FS: Alesis micron, Sequential SixTrak, MPC500, SP-606, Kurz. ME-1, Korg X50, AutoVari

spiral

Alesis Micron w/ red and black Alesis Micron bag (made specifically for the micron) Minor scuffs on the front (below the keys, not on the top where the interface is) and back, otherwise in fine shape.
= $265 + $20 shipping

Sequential Circuits SixTrak - refurbed by Wine Country. Everything is in perfect working order and it is physically pristine. As close as you will get to buying one new. Comes with manual and certificate showing that they certify it as renewed.
= $460 + $30 shipping

Akai MPC500 w/ 128mb maxed memory. I bought this new and have everything that came in the original box including the box and all packaging (comes with 128mb compact flash with some bad samples on it). Works perfectly and has very few hours on it.
= $380 + $15 shipping

Roland SP-606 works great. has partially sanded side panel (someone wanted to remove the silver paint on the sides, and i don't blame them) so it is rough and grey on one side. Would look cool if the rest was sanded off or the sides were painted white or orange or black or purple. Works great but going cheap because it isn't pristine.
= $300 + $18 shipping

Hammond Auto-Vari 64 - the mother of all rhythm boxes. 16 rhythm styles, each with 4 variations. Variations can switch automatically at the 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8 measure or manually by pressing A, B, C, or D. Tempo knob. Start / silent switch (starts on the first beat when you switch it on). Sounds awesome. One missing button on the first preset, but you can still easily press that style. All analog.
= $80 + $35 shipping

Kurzweil Micro Ensemble ME-1 - works great and comes with manual and psu. Great shape. Get it cheap.
= $250 + $12 shipping

Korg X50 - nearly new.
= $410 + $25 shipping

Minolta Autocord - the first analog sampler! medium format TLR. These are known as affordable Rolleiflexes. This this makes gorgeous images. Includes very rare macro / close up lens kit (taking and angle compensated viewing) as well as a general lens adapter. Everything is in great shape.
= $120 + $12 shipping

Email / PM for questions or photos. Thanks!

Back