Fruity Loops

3nigma

What do you experienced musicians think of the Fruity Loops program? I've only toyed around with it and made small snippets of songs. It seems VERY powerful. Although, I haven't really seen it used by anyone except generic rap and hiphop garage artists on Myspace. Everyone seems to use pro tools and cubase, and Logic and things like that.

There's some sample songs in the program folder made by professionals that have used the program to sort of 'showcase' its power. They actually sound really amazing. Crystal clear vocals and sounds. Also, with the amount of plug ins and samples you can import it seems limitless to the amount and type of music you could create.

Fruity Loops is a loop-based production program whereas Cubase and Pro Tools are recording programs. What do you plan on doing?

Fruity Loops is a loop-based production program whereas Cubase and Pro Tools are recording programs. What do you plan on doing?
Well I plan on using other programs to record on, such as Sony Soundforge or Cubase when it arrives with my equipment, but the majority of the song structures and things will be made in Fruity Loops.

But, Fruity Loops is an all in one production software. It COULD serve as an all purpose program, to record and such, but I think that might be a bit too confining. Just saying, it's extremely affordable and can basically do anything, but it doesn't get much recognition.

Back