Free vst plugin

I can see this being quite useful actually. Been playing with it on acoustic and solo tracks this morning.

Thanks for the link!

Not sure, as I haven't tried the Hass Delay. Nor would I. It seems to be just a delay effect that can be done without the plugin.

The Microshift seems to be a stereo pitch shifter. I didn't notice any introduction of 'obvious' phase issues, like you would by simply delaying a duplicate track, and panning them. Not yet anyway...

But does this do anything that can't be done with a delay and a pitch shifter? Maybe I'm confused about the way it works...

But does this do anything that can't be done with a delay and a pitch shifter? Maybe I'm confused about the way it works...

Well yes. A vanity plugin like this one, uses basic things like delay and pitch shifting, to create a different effect than you couldn't really do on your own. Or at least make it easier to do in this particular way. It basically creates a lush chorus effect, that is quite pleasing IMO. If I didn't already have an Ilok for SS Trigger, I wouldn't go get one in order to get this plug tho. But, I must say that I am happy I do already have one, because I really do like this plug. I will likely buy the full version when it comes out.

Last edited:
Plugins like these are great for synths, If you have Waves S1 or Waves Center, It's really great for making a synth a little wider.

Back