Free Beats!

OK well, now that the thread's been moved, my previous comment above seems un-warranted. The thread did need to be moved, though, so I'm good with that. It certainly didn't belong in the MP3 Clinic. :cool:

Personally, I don't see a need for people to come here and post a bunch of beats to a bunch of musicians, but in the interest of an open community, I don't think it's fair to delete the post either. Maybe I should have moved it to the DJ/HH forum instead. Ha, but I didn't listen to any of them and I hadn't had my coffee when I moved it. I'm good now and will move this to the DJ/HH forum. I can delete your post if you'd like, :).

It's good they're free, because I wouldn't give you two cents for everyone of them! LOL! In fact, the only way you'd ever get me to listen to them is if you payed me! LOL!

It's good they're free, because I wouldn't give you two cents for everyone of them! LOL! In fact, the only way you'd ever get me to listen to them is if you payed me! LOL!

Well, that was kind of a dick-ish comment...

The beats are not bad actually. Sounds like they were made with Mashine, which I am looking at purchasing for some 'spitters' that come to my studio regularly.

Why are people so arrogant with their opinions on a site meant to help each other? Don't you have some other place to be an asshole? Like at home?

Just sayin... jeez...:facepalm:

Yeah, I neg repped you Xploz. It don't matter what you like. This forum is for everyone to learn. Dood just posted free stuff. No reason to shut him down.

Last edited:
Ever heard the term,"Tongue-in-cheek?" I have a NI Maschine and an Akai Renissance in my studio. I was making light of the guy's post because it seems as if he thinks he's doing us a favor by offering us,"Free Beats."
LOL! Lighten up Jimbo!

Ever heard the term,"Tongue-in-cheek?" I have a NI Maschine and an Akai Renissance in my studio. I was making light of the guy's post because it seems as if he thinks he's doing us a favor by offering us,"Free Beats."
LOL! Lighten up Jimbo!

Maybe I am in a bad mood tonight... Still,there is no point in giving attitude to a new member of this forum. Dood was looking to share his shizz. You made it seem like he was giving you an AIDS infected needle...

He was not linking to a site to sell stuff. You lighten up dood. :)

Okay, I saw the smiley face. Did anyone else see the smiley? Because I saw it, I know I saw it.

That means it's all good, right? I said, "Right?" :)

(ah, look there, another smiley face!!)

Okay, I saw the smiley face. Did anyone else see the smiley? Because I saw it, I know I saw it.

That means it's all good, right? I said, "Right?" :)

(ah, look there, another smiley face!!)

LOL! Yep, all is good with smiley faces! :)

:D

Back