Fostex VF 160 problem with display

Aleksandar

Dear friends,
I would like to help! I have Fostes VF 160 about ten years ago. The other day I was burned out one of the light that illuminates the display. Since I'm from Serbia, I was trying to buy / get mentioned lamp (I found that the value of T1 5V 075mA), but I can not find this lamp, so please if anyone can get me and send this lamp. My address is:

Aleksandar Jovanovic

ul. Dr. Milunovica nr.30

37240 Trstenik

Serbia

I would be very grateful if you help me, please! Thank you in advance!

I'm not sure (do not know) that the size of the lamp. This information I read in the service manual. There just says that the lamp 5V 75mA! Serves to illuminate the LCD display, and there are two lights on the left and the right sideVF16_SM_web.jpg.
I put a picture Fostex VF 16 because it is almost 100 percent identical to the Fostex VF 160.

Yes but you do have the original burnt out bulb. Does it look like any of the ones in the pictures?

Unfortunately not. I have not removed the burned-out lamp so I can see what it looks like and what is the dimension. I was hoping that someone from support service to know which is the model / size of defective lamps! When I remove the bulb, take photos and I'll put pictures!

If it is 5 volts DC voltage you can use a white LED with a resistor to cut it down to 3 volts for using one, two or three LED lights for the VF-160 back lit screen illumination.

It is the size of an led. I have a few bulbs that were too large when I tried to replace. I had to make the holes bigger so they would fit. I also have a few broken vf's that I could pull the bulbs from. Im not sure how much I want for them since they are used but they are hard to find. I think the led trick is the next best thing. I don't know why they just didn't use leds to start with.

Back