For The Political Heads - Two New Songs, Please Critique!!

haroldeverton

http://www.myspace.com/HaroldEverton

I've just uploaded two new tracks - "Look At What You Did" and "Power Of Love". Both tracks were written, composed, arranged and performed by myself. Both songs will appear on my upcoming LP entitled "World Gone Mad"

"Power Of Love" is an uplifting song with the message that everything will be okay no matter how much you've screwed up. We all have to forgive, don't we? The songs good, positive message along with the funky, organic, feel good beat should have you snapping your fingers and tapping your feet in no time!

"Look At What You Did" is somewhat of an anthem for the deceived, oppressed and those who have lots of will power. Many people who listen to the lyrics immediately deem it as politically motivated. You know what? It actually works well in that context! The underlying message "We must all restate" lets everyone know, all the wrong that you've done will never be forgotten, and we will let generation upon generation remember.

You all do the math. I hope you enjoy. I've been working slow, but hard to give the best I can as possible. Engineers, if you think you'd be interested in helping me mix my tracks down for distribution, I'd be more than happy to collaborate with you and discuss royalty compensation. A&R, labels & management, don't hesitate to contact me. I AM looking for a deal.

Back