for sale or trade, 2 GPS units!!!!!

skiscem

Up for sale (or trade) my two GPS units.

First, Lowrance iWay 500c, this is their top of the line unit, it has a 20gb internal hard-drive, mp3 capable and all north America, Canada and Puerto Rico maps Preloaded, Big Touch Screen and i comes with the 12v power receiver, mount and cover. everything in mint condition and rarely used.
I paid $960 when new... get this great unit now for just $168 SHIPPED!!

Link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...d_i=B000LZ59TQ

Second, a Magellan Roadmate 3000t, this one is a little beat up, one of the buttons on top fell out, it doesnt affect function, since its only used to soom in, wich can be done trough the menu, it only comes with the charger and the unit.
im asking only $73 shipped for this one
link http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.a...id=106&ref=cag

As far as trades.... hit me up with whatever you have, the worse i can say is no.
im mostly but not only interested in recording gear, MP3 player, att&t or unlocked phone, PSP, mics, basses, pedals etc..

Actual pictures coming tonight

Thanks

Weird...Ive never seen anything non musical being sold here...I hope it goes well...Ive been thinking of selling my baby gravy online...Im tall...naturally blonde and damn good looking:cool:

Anyhow...for a GPS...Im prepared to send you a brimming cup...pre taste tested by my wife...but if you dont like that...I have a couple of Behringer overheads.:p

Weird...Ive never seen anything non musical being sold here...I hope it goes well...Ive been thinking of selling my baby gravy online...Im tall...naturally blonde and damn good looking:cool:

Anyhow...for a GPS...Im prepared to send you a brimming cup...pre taste tested by my wife...but if you dont like that...I have a couple of Behringer overheads.:p

just let me think about it... i cant decide between the cup or the mics.... maybe if you add some of your gravy, we might work something out.

Thanks

interrested in a pair of MXL 603s's for the Lowrance??? Ill even throw in a pair of brand new XLR cables...

Back