Jesus Loves me.
vox valvetronix 15watt amp w/footswitch

takamine eg512cg acoustic bass (like new). $400.00

Ibanez sa260fm with gator hardcase ( excellent condition) $250.00

Ibanez tube screamer Ts808 (like new)

boss ds-1 (like new)

mxr bass d.i. (like new)

two sennheiser e604's (like new) $190.00

I am a verified paypal user with over 48 transactions....all reasonable offers will be accepted.

Last edited:
How's the sound on that bass? Have you recorded with it? Does the price include shipping to Maryland?

Jeff

irishfolker said:
How's the sound on that bass? Have you recorded with it? Does the price include shipping to Maryland?

Jeff
It sounds great and plays like a dream.....how about $25.00 for shipping?...I have recorded with it, but I can't seem to find the clips...if you would like, you can call me to have a listen over the phone.

I presume it has a case. Sounds like a stupid question, I know, but I have to ask. If so, I think we have a deal.

Jeff

irishfolker said:
I presume it has a case. Sounds like a stupid question, I know, but I have to ask. If so, I think we have a deal.

Jeff
sorry man, but I don't have a case forit...it has never left my little studio room though, so I guess that's why I haven't bothered getting one for it.......I do have the orginal packaging that it was shipped in. :o

timboZ said:
Do you still have the MXR Bass DI, If so how much?
I think that it's sold...I'm still waiting to hear back for someone about it...if I don't hear from him by tomorrow I'll let you know.

Back