"For No One" (The Beatles) Fingerstyle

Hi folks,

this is my easy listening version of the Beatles classic "For No One". This song is one of my all-time favorites of the 60s. I hope you enjoy my simple fingerstyle version :-)

Many greetings from Hamburg, Jimmy

TAE

All you have is now
Man sounds great as usual... I encourage you to figure out that little horn break in the middle and add it in. It's such a cool little diddly.
Keep em comin Jimmy!

famous beagle

Nice playing and very beautiful arrangement. The only thing that struck me as odd was in the B section ("And in her eyes....") where you move to the ii chord, Am. In the original, this is followed by the V/ii, which would be E7 in your case, but you played Em here. It didn't sound bad or anything, but it really jerked my ear the first time, because I was so expecting the E7. :)

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Nice playing and very beautiful arrangement. The only thing that struck me as odd was in the B section ("And in her eyes....") where you move to the ii chord, Am. In the original, this is followed by the V/ii, which would be E7 in your case, but you played Em here. It didn't sound bad or anything, but it really jerked my ear the first time, because I was so expecting the E7. :)

Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Thanks !! And yes - you're right - i changed some notes... ;-)

Greetings, jimmy