Footprints Under The Pumpkin

I like the stripped back nature of the song. Vocals are tough but these are good. This actually reminds me of some of your older stuff back in the day, even a similar reverb treatment. Mix is good. Nice little drum break at the end. Good jam

Pretty Cool Tune. You need to bring the vocals forward - it's hard to hear in places.
Thanks, remixed and think I have them a bit clearer now. Didn't like the song kicking off with the chorus right away so got rid of that as well...Thanks for listening!

Bulls Hit​

I like the stripped back nature of the song. Vocals are tough but these are good. This actually reminds me of some of your older stuff back in the day, even a similar reverb treatment. Mix is good. Nice little drum break at the end. Good jam
Thanks BH , yeah , I tend to drench my shaky vocal tracks...:>) I tried to dry them out a bit on my remix...its good to actually write lyrics and try singing again :>)

Heres another link to song/new mix:
Footprints Under The Pumpkin new mix

I actually like the atmosphere of the drenched vocals - I just want that version louder.
cool, still working on this one, will try to give the vox a little more treatment...also trying to add some additional parts , to fill out instrumentation. Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated

The vocal sounds good to me. The drum change-up @ 2:36 is good too but IMO they should have a more natural, old-school toms sound - just from 2:36 to the end. Something similar to The Surfaris' Wipe Out (the tonal qualities, not the pattern).

Last edited:
Sounds good my end. The drums sound quite impressive. Where did you record them? Interesting track. It all works. You should be happy with that.

Back