Fleetwood Mac - "Dreams" jazz reharmonization

The vocals are very tentative and pitchy.
"I think I just like things that glide around... That's the honest truth." lol
That in itself is an issue.
Um, well, so I forced myself to look for the problem again today. I think the first half is not too bad, it's really the second half of the last verse onward? Certainly the case about pitchiness, vocal tone also seemed to drop off considerably around there... If you have a sec please confirm I'm not going crazy!

I know I'm pretty late to the party .. Just wanted to say what an Excellant job you did on the keys. Great tone and they gelled very nicely with the bass. I thought the drums were nice but maybe a little too bright and a little dry. It did sound like I was in the same room with them though. Very Realistic.
Looking forward to the next mix.
Trying to sing along with this , if I sang low , it was too low. Singing high in the range you sang in , was too high. For me , I would definately have to repitch it to sing it at all. Enjoyed it .. mark

I know I'm pretty late to the party .. Just wanted to say what an Excellant job you did on the keys. Great tone and they gelled very nicely with the bass. I thought the drums were nice but maybe a little too bright and a little dry. It did sound like I was in the same room with them though. Very Realistic.
Looking forward to the next mix.
Trying to sing along with this , if I sang low , it was too low. Singing high in the range you sang in , was too high. For me , I would definately have to repitch it to sing it at all. Enjoyed it .. mark
Thanks Mark! I'll try and tone down the drums, glad they sound realistic.

Back