Finished for now.

Hey Dobro,

Glad you got it. Canada Post is really starting to impress me now. Wierd thing though, everytime I send this package the price is different, even to the exact same place. It costs $2 more for me to sent a CD to British Columbia, Canada, then it does to Singapore...

Cooperman, sent them at the same time, I would expect it to be there by the end of the week - if your custom's are anything like here it could get held up for a while.

Emeric, as I've said before, Feedback is my favorite from you.

THIS IS JUST GREAT!!! I love the new mix...

Congrats on getting your song finished, bro.

Checked out Feedback,

Just great, beautifull acoustic recording job!!

Great tune. Sounds like a lot of work went into this one.

Only, wanted the acoustic lead part at the end to last a little longer. How's that for nitpicking?

Hey Ray J, Thanks for checking the stuff out, it is a bit different than the instrumentals, got a few more of those kicking around - check the old recordings section of the lycos site, think i'll put those up there for the hell of it - Funk 1 and Jazz 2.

Teddie, glad you liked it, appreciate the feedback.

GT, I couldn't play much more acoustic lead at the end, this Guild is a real challenge, needs a setup. Thanks for listening.

Emeric

Emeric... great job! Just listened through the CD again... you should be very proud of it man! Feedback as everyone seems to agree sounds awesome... other favs of mine include The Time Has Come, All That You Want and Time Will Tell.

Back