Feedback on an ambient/minimal techno (?) track

atari_soldier

Hey! I don't even know what you call this kind of music, but I guess you could call it some kind of ambient/minimal techno?
Anyway, what do you think of the song and the mix? It's a really tricky one, that's for sure.

Hey atari, this one's a bit different from your usual submissions huh? It's pretty low-key, would make a nice break between your other tracks on an eventual album. . .

Everything sounded pretty well balanced to me. I felt like I wanted to hear some more treble from the bass, which seems odd I know. Just felt like maybe there was something missing higher-end there. Didn't really have anything else stick out to my ears.

Hey atari, this one's a bit different from your usual submissions huh? It's pretty low-key, would make a nice break between your other tracks on an eventual album. . .

Everything sounded pretty well balanced to me. I felt like I wanted to hear some more treble from the bass, which seems odd I know. Just felt like maybe there was something missing higher-end there. Didn't really have anything else stick out to my ears.

Yeah, I like to experiment with different genres and sounds a lot (I just use my soundcloud to link songs to forums and people I know) ...Not really going for an album right now but interesting observation! :)

Yeah you might be right! I wanted the bass to be anonymous, but went a little mad with the cutoff value ;)

Back