fast track ultra control panel problem

emohbe

Hey everyone. I have always used a Macbook pro for fast track ultra but a friend of mine just gave me and older iMac (iMac G5). I just tried to install m-audio fast track control panel and I continue to get three error messages, one after the other.

Exception caught )error:0xFFFFFC27:-985)
Function:LoadFontFromBundle
File:/Users/mark/Build/Ripley/Ripley/Rev1/ControlPanel/Source/Shared/ControlPanel/CControlPanelApp.cp
Line:509

It gives you the option to Force Quit, Quiet, or Continue. When I hit continue I get the next error message..

Exception caught (error:0xFFFFFFD5:-43)
Function:LoadSubClassBundleResources
File:/Users/mark/Build/Ripley/Ripley/Rev1/ControlPanel/Source/USBRipley/Control Panel/CUSBRipleyControlPanelApp.cp
Line:1029

Continue one more time and...

Exception caught (error:0x61737274:trsa)
Function:ConstructCPApp
File:/Users/mark/Build/Ripley/Ripley/Rev1/ControlPanel/Source/Shared/ControlPanel/CControlPanelApp.cp
Line:181

After I continue from this last message I get one last message telling me that the M-Audio software seems to be installed incorrectly. It then tells me to try reinstalling it, which I have done multiple times.

Please help me I have no clue what to do.

What OSX is the iMac running? is it the old PPC or Intel chip? i'm guessing you just need the right driver (and in this case, probably not the most up to date one)

I updated it to OS X 10.6.8 and im not sure what is was before the update. It has a intel core 2 duo. I have also tried installing it using the disc my fast track came with and that did not work either. Same messages. Its driving me crazy!

try this driver. if the link doesn't work properly, just go through the lists selecting the product and the OSX 10.6.8 32 bit.

if that still doesn't work then i'm not sure

EDIT: after re-reading your error messages it may be a conflict between something else on your system but i'm not sure what. try the driver (make sure the other one is completely uninstalled first) and if it still doesn't work email avid :)

Back