F/S - Shure SM-81 and MXL V69

rdozz

F/S - Shure SM-81 and MXL V69 ---price drop---

The SM 81 is in perfect working condition, but it is not as pretty as new one. $175.00 (price drop to $125 see below for more pics) plus shipping (if not "as described" money back upon returning mic to me at your cost) OBO

MXL V69 is working prefect right now but 2 times in the past I had to pull the tube out of the socket and replace it with the same tube (clean the contacts?) it started working again. It has a slight dent in the wind screen. The mic sounds great. I have the original case power supply shock mount and wind screen. $75.00 plus shipping. Of course for this price -AS IS- but guarantied not DOA

PAYPAL prefered

I will e-mail pics to anyone interested.

Rob

Attachments

• 69_resize.JPG
    69_resize.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 81_resize.JPG
    81_resize.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Would love to see pix of the V69.....PM me for email, or post 'em here, if you wouldn't mind.

....I'd swear it's winking at me....
but I just put the last of my dollars into VO demo production and rent :(
and am still doing the disability thang after ankle surgery....
....if it hasn't found a home by my next check, though, I'm all over that sweetheart! :D
If somebody else can give it a good home, though, it'll be enough to know it's loved.......... :o

thanks for all the responses, but the MXL V69mic sold to Harvey G.

And just for HR.com for 3 days I will drop the price of the SM-81 to $125.00 plus shipping after that time, I will run it on ebay.

Rob

Attachments

• 81_resizeaa.JPG
    81_resizeaa.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 101
rdozz said:
And just for HR.com for 3 days I will drop the price of the SM-81 to $125.00 plus shipping after that time, I will run it on ebay.

Rob

Is this mic (81) still available. If so, I want it. Sent you a PM also.

Back