Ezdrummer midi files can be used within SSD 4 Platinum right?... Needing some help.

bennie08

I have both, ezdrummer and SSD, and I was wanting to add the ezdrummer beats to play within SSD but they don't want to show up. I understand I'll have to edit some mapping and what not but would anyone know why they won't appear in SSD? Ezdrummer has fills that I favor over SSD which is why I'd like to combine them to get as many options as possible. If anyone could help that'd be great because there is limited info about this issue on the web.

Thanks,
Bennie

EZ drummer midi is stored in a different location.

I don't know the location on windows.

It's much easier to use EZ midi (or other midi files period) with ez player pro from toontrack when your using stuff like SSD, BFD, or AD.

Hmm, interesting. Ive got ezplayer pro and SSD, how do i set that up to use EZP with SSD?

Does artist have the instrument rack?

If so, load ez player on that. Set your midi input to EZ player pro, and the out to whatever drum program you want to run.

Under the midi wrap menu (ez player), select the program your wanting the midi to covert to.

I have noticed it's not perfect, but it usually gets you there 90-95%. Sometimes the cymbals go weird, but with programs like AD all three slots are pretty versatile so it's easy to turn a china to a crash for example.

Back