Enough is Enough!

60's guy

Isn't it about time for normal minded people to reject
Donald Trump and Joe Biden?

The American people deserve better than to be subjected to any furthering of the pissing contest between Trump and Biden. It doesn't matter which one of them is more corrupt in comparison to each other. What does matter is that, hopefully, soon, very soon, reasonable minds will prevail, ruling out Trump and Biden because they are equally worthy of rejection, but the sad truth is...far too many people vote for the guy who provides them with free cell phones and EBT cards.

Democrats are scared shitless that RFK Jr might run as a third party candidate, and recently a few Democrat members of Congress went all out crazy at the prospect of a third party, to the extent of declaring it that politics within the United States IS a two party system that needs to be maintained at all costs.

The United States is still a young country, and defenseless.

The greatest threat to the United States is it's own citizens.

The Roman Empire crumbled.

Throughout the world....others await the crumbling of the United States.

What does any of this matter?

It matters in the sense that the majority of Americans should think twice or more before voting into office a President of the United States whose main interest in life amounts to nothing more than furthering another four years of "public service" to in pusuit of fattening his wallet and using his son as a front man to cast off suspicion of his personal involvement.

PH is ecstatic that Trump is being hit with an additional four charges, totally ignoring it that it has been proven that Joe is complicit, and williningly allowed Hunter to do what? Hunter sold and reaped millions of dollars to the buyers an illusion of influence and direct access to a sitting Vice President of The United States.

For reasons I can't quite fathom Hunter and Joe's business connections appear to be acceptable by Porterhouses standards in comparison to Trump's businesses.

Hooray to those who despise Trump, constantly celebrating whenever the DOJ adds additional charges.

I don't like Trump. He's an arrogant asshole, not unlike the arrogant assholes who are currently in office in The House of Representatives, and the Senate.

Biden? He's managed to maintain 50 years of peddling the power of his position within the government.

And so it is with any member of Congress who manages to be re-elected for a second term.

A 2024 rematch of Trump v Biden would destroy The United States.

We have been voting for the same two political parties for over one hundred and fifty years expecting different results.
At least most of us have. I haven't since Carter/Reagan except once, I held my nose and voted for one of the mainstream
parties. I won't do it again. I don't know why people waste their votes the way they do?

I don't like Trump. He's an arrogant asshole, not unlike the arrogant assholes who are currently in office in The House of Representatives, and the Senate.

Biden? He's managed to maintain 50 years of peddling the power of his position within the government.
Whatever kind of asshole you think Trump is, Biden is an exponentially worse asshole.

There's a profound, fundamental difference between them - Trump whatever his foibles took on a job he had no financial incentive to take on because he wants to enhance the safety and prosperity of the US. Whether a big part of his incentive is ego gratification is irrelevant, it's clear what his goals are. You don't want someone in there because you think they're a nice guy, you want someone who's going to work toward the right goals.

Biden's sole incentive for occupying public office has been to feather his own nest. He doesn't and never has given a rat's ass about America and has done exactly squat for America yet mysteriously has managed to keep getting re-elected. He doesn't actually have any conviction that these useless and absurd diversity hires who've been put in place are the best people for the job - he personally had nothing to do with it, he's just a puppet taking orders.

Anyone who voted for Biden - whatever their actual numbers - did so for reasons other than thinking he was going to be good for America and are only engaging in self-delusion pretending he has been.

Trump isn't the best man for the job, he's better than anyone on the (D) side. I'd prefer DeSantis but he doesn't seem to be getting enough traction. What could also be great is someone with Tulsi Gabbard's even-tempered persona and clear-headed, articulate intelligence with Trump's core agenda. She was without question the best candidate the Dems had but they shut her out because she wasn't "on the team".

Sorry @60's guy... I missed your post before going and doing a number in the "Indictments" thread.

I've noticed that there is a repeating pattern... Some of us are anti-Biden. Not necessarily in hate, but in total "WTF" at his inadequacies. And we say so. Immediately, the anti-Trump faction goes "Oh, but he's better than Trump!" I don't remember the last time one of we Republicans/Right-leaning/conservative people ever brought Trump up. But somehow, the Democrats/left-wing/progressives seem to need to justify their position by pouring out all their angst against Trump. They can't do so against Biden, themselves, or anyone else because they do have a certain amount of conscience ("Looks like Biden was the wrong choice! Oopsies!"). So it's Trump. And they justify that by pointing out that he's being indicted etc. -- by people with the same conscience issues, but higher up in power, who actually have no way to justify what they do. No matter, because they don't need to -- they are in bed with the press, which should be asking some questions instead of doing silly commentary such as that seen below. Doesn't matter whether Trump did badly in this context. Biden did worse, and worse still, he's still going strong. When will he be impeached we wonders? Maybe democracy is not so great after all.

Whatever kind of asshole you think Trump is, Biden is an exponentially worse asshole.

There's a profound, fundamental difference between them - Trump whatever his foibles took on a job he had no financial incentive to take on because he wants to enhance the safety and prosperity of the US. Whether a big part of his incentive is ego gratification is irrelevant, it's clear what his goals are. You don't want someone in there because you think they're a nice guy, you want someone who's going to work toward the right goals.

Biden's sole incentive for occupying public office has been to feather his own nest. He doesn't and never has given a rat's ass about America and has done exactly squat for America yet mysteriously has managed to keep getting re-elected. He doesn't actually have any conviction that these useless and absurd diversity hires who've been put in place are the best people for the job - he personally had nothing to do with it, he's just a puppet taking orders.

Anyone who voted for Biden - whatever their actual numbers - did so for reasons other than thinking he was going to be good for America and are only engaging in self-delusion pretending he has been.

Trump isn't the best man for the job, he's better than anyone on the (D) side. I'd prefer DeSantis but he doesn't seem to be getting enough traction. What could also be great is someone with Tulsi Gabbard's even-tempered persona and clear-headed, articulate intelligence with Trump's core agenda. She was without question the best candidate the Dems had but they shut her out because she wasn't "on the team".
I stated my opinion of Trump. He is an arrogant/elitist asshole, and I agree that Biden is far worse. Biden has enjoyed 50 years in DC perfecting the "Art Of Influence".

And yes, you are correct. The United States faired better financially and stability wise (safer) when Trump was POTUS. Although I don't admire Trump and his over inflated ego, I have to admit that the United States was in fact in a position of strength, and the world enlarge, recognized that fact. Liberal media, at the time, portrayed Trump (and America) to be weak and globally disrespected.

The one thing I DO respect about Trump is:
Donald Trump reminded millions upon millions of Americans to appreciate America, and the premise upon which America was founded. Save for $1, Trump donated his Presidential salary to charity. That doesn't make Trump 100% altruistic, but then there are zero altruistic politicians throughout the world. The only thing Trump "sold" to the American people is that they should never forget that they are Americans who could make America great again.

And here we are now with the continuing Joe and Hunter shit show that the liberal media totally ignores and the Democrats in The House and Senate are all running like scared rabbits. Why is that? It's because Biden has had 50 years worth of experience hiding the sources of his personal wealth. Joe is THE DOMINO that (should he fall) would cascade and bring the entire House and Senate dominoes to fall down.

A final thought: That company, Blackrock, owns 14% of Dominion.

For the record....when the dominoes fall...Republicans will also fall.

It has always amazed me that the vast majority of Americans could care less and totally ignore it that well intentioned, and financially poor candidates ran for office in the House of Representatives, got elected, and then, within a year later, amassed millions of dollars of personal wealth.

I began this thread hoping to perhaps read it that perhaps a third or fourth party is preferential in comparison to the shit show that the Dems and Pubs bring to the table.

I was wrong.

I began this thread hoping to perhaps read it that perhaps a third or fourth party is preferential in comparison to the shit show that the Dems and Pubs bring to the table.

I was wrong.
I always regarded Trump as an alternate party candidate - which is why Repubs resisted him as well as Dems.

Back