EMU 1820M & SONAR & SOUND FORGE

APP

hi,

would love to hear from anybody with actual experience using these 3 together.
if you could also let me know what versions of the software you're using. i plan on using sonar 4 and SF 7 with this card, and i can't tell clearly if there is support or not for the drivers. i would not likely need to record at a higer sampling rate than 48 and at 24-bit. also will be using WINXP home.

any tips are much appreciated!

thx.

Here's a tip - don't cross-post is these forums. From what I can tell, it's not a welcome practice.

MadAudio said:
Here's a tip - don't cross-post is these forums. From what I can tell, it's not a welcome practice.

why is it unwelcome? it's relevant to all three.

APP said:
why is it unwelcome? it's relevant to all three.

Because it causes more threads and if everyone does it then there is a shitload of threads and when there is a shitload of threads there is a shitload of bandwidth used for a shitload of people to access and when a shitload of people access then is a shitload of slowdown.

Just don't do it.

Outlaws said:
Because it causes more threads and if everyone does it then there is a shitload of threads and when there is a shitload of threads there is a shitload of bandwidth used for a shitload of people to access and when a shitload of people access then is a shitload of slowdown.

Just don't do it.

well ii'm glad you decided to shit your load for me. cause it does make a shitload of sense.

---

If I must quote myself.....

Outlaws said:

It causes the website to become slow.

See.

Now if you take an attiitude, then fuck off. And me...well that doesn't matter. Your posting the same shit all over will make me the least of the people who will be pissed.

Happy fucking day. ASSHOLE.

Back