Dual/Quad Screen Emulation?

radiation8

Ok this is a bit of a long shot, but is there a software program that would allow me to split my ONE(1) screen into dual or 4 screens, I know I can adjust each screen to the size I want, but I play some computer games and I can use Adobe audition3 to stream the audio into it, and create/manipulate the audio how I want (surroud sound, reverb), and its a pain to have to Alt-Tab out every time I want to change a setting.

So any help would be nice, but I understand if this is not such and program out there. Ive googled it but had no luck.

I know I can adjust each screen to the size I want,
How would having a program do this for you be any better? Just adjust the size of the window and put that one in the coner you want it to be in. Adjust the size of the next window and put it in a different corner. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Even with a dual screen system, only one program will be 'on top' at a time. Having dual or quad screens is just a way of emulating one giant screen, you still have to adjust the size of each window and move it to where you want it to be.

Acer has a splitscreen program on their laptops that let you do this...can't remember the name of it though.

It's pretty useless as everything ends up too small and there's lots of extra scrolling involved. I'd rather just tab between windows.

Back