Drum Sound Like METALLICA

MNoire

hi friends , i use EZDrummer 2 . In your opinion, what expansion I use ? and what plugin i use for better sounding . Plz Share your ideas :guitar:

Last edited:
Steven Slate has a Black album sample pack. The difference between the Black album and load/ reload albums is relatively minimal. The live album sound completely different.

You can always take a sample pack of a birch drum kit with deep toms, suck out all the 900hz from the kick and toms, add a crap-ton of high shelf at 8k and compress the snot out of it. Make the snare really bright and also make the room mics really bright, using them for reverb.

Steven Slate has a Black album sample pack. The difference between the Black album and load/ reload albums is relatively minimal. The live album sound completely different.

You can always take a sample pack of a birch drum kit with deep toms, suck out all the 900hz from the kick and toms, add a crap-ton of high shelf at 8k and compress the snot out of it. Make the snare really bright and also make the room mics really bright, using them for reverb.

Yep...

tnx buddy it's help me , SSD 4 have black album pack or 3.5 ?

LOL! Don't forget to comp your performance. If you have more than 3 seconds of straight playing, you're doing it wrong!

Back