Don't know pain at all

FoulPhil

I wrote this and it's no where near good, but a great song. I recorded a bunch of shit for it, but just couldn't get it to work. So, I stripped it all down and made it more of a live type song. It's not perfect and has a lot of mistakes and imperfections. I might eventually record it right...

I listed to mix 1 I guess. I thought the acoustic was nice and fat...the way it should sound when it's just guitar and voice. Nice balance between guitar and vocal in the mix.
I thought it was a great lyric!

I listed to mix 1 I guess. I thought the acoustic was nice and fat...the way it should sound when it's just guitar and voice. Nice balance between guitar and vocal in the mix.
I thought it was a great lyric!
Thank you! Probably one of my favorite songs I've written. It's got a lot of good ideas and meaning in it. I'm half assed into a bunch of music. Always trying to work on something new, but sometimes get writers block.

Great song and Very well played and sung. To me the guitar sounded Much better on mix1 , and I felt like I was in the room with you .. But the vocals needed boosting and EQ'd closer to the ones from mix 2. Enjoyed it .. mark

Thanks for the reply mark. Appreciate it. I'm not exactly sure how my songs are gonna come out or how much I'm going to play with them. Right now just trying to work on some music. Might record them all over once I get them tighter.

Back