Does Sony Acid Pro 7 contain built-in sounds?

Tons of FREE ones out there.

Go over to kvraudio.com, they link to EVERYTHING.

If you're looking for a sampler you can download Shortcircuit a free sampler that will play back soundfonts and other sampled instruments.

Cakewalk also has a great soundfont player vsti called SFZ (If you dont know these terms you need to educate yourself on them anyway) and there are tons of great soundfonts for free on the web to play on it.

Tons of FREE ones out there.

Go over to kvraudio.com, they link to EVERYTHING.

If you're looking for a sampler you can download Shortcircuit a free sampler that will play back soundfonts and other sampled instruments.

Cakewalk also has a great soundfont player vsti called SFZ (If you dont know these terms you need to educate yourself on them anyway) and there are tons of great soundfonts for free on the web to play on it.

So.. I guess that's a no.

Thanks.

Does Sony Acid Pro 7 contain built-in sounds or do I need some kind of a sound module to work with a MIDI controller?

Yes there is a built in bundled software synth.
When you open a MIDI track and insert a soft synth you should get the option of "Sony DLS Soft Synth"
Also bundled with the full (download or Boxed) version is a light version of Garritan which has additional sounds.

Yes there is a built in bundled software synth.
When you open a MIDI track and insert a soft synth you should get the option of "Sony DLS Soft Synth"
Also bundled with the full (download or Boxed) version is a light version of Garritan which has additional sounds.

Thanks!, you answered my REAL question.

Back