DNA

Good song. I liked the lead guitar, that was pretty cool. Nice structures and sounds. I will defer to other more knowledgeable people regarding the mix.

Very Cool song ! I liked the stabs with the low bell. You got a nice Floydish feel in this. Very interesting lead guitar FX. Sounds simular to a violin patch I have on an old Zoom pedal without as much of the reversed effect. What did you use on it ? Very effective. Enjoyed it ..
mark

Very Cool song ! I liked the stabs with the low bell. You got a nice Floydish feel in this. Very interesting lead guitar FX. Sounds simular to a violin patch I have on an old Zoom pedal without as much of the reversed effect. What did you use on it ? Very effective. Enjoyed it ..
mark
Thanks Mark. Three different guitar players. One used a Pearce G1, direct in for clean sounds, first solo used Archetype Nolly plugin, second solo was an 60's Ampeg B12 direct in using a Torpedo Captor load box with the "violin" effect coming from Electro Harmonix POG to clip the guitars attack.

Back