DJHead's Family Christmas Bundle

djhead

Military Intelligence
I am bad. I snuck a peak at my Christmas present this year.

Cakewalk Sonar 6, Pro Ed
Drumkit From Hell 2 (WTF is this?)
SM-58
KY Self Heating Lubricant
Oatmeal Stout Kit (I make my own beer)

my question:
Yeah i know, RTFM, but I wasnt expecting Cakewalk, so how good is it? Any highlights worth getting excited over? Anybody else use it? Tips?

Drumkit - So my wife knew i was doing MIDI percussion (or trying to.....) So she bought this for me. WHat is it?

I have SPE6,and of course I'm partial to it.My question is what are you using now,and is your computer powerful enough to run it properly.As far as whether you'll like it or not,it's really personal preference.Most software does the same things these days,just different ways of doing it.

DKFH2 is just another drum module,it should work well with SONAR.

Merry Christmas! :cool:

djhead said:
Drumkit - So my wife knew i was doing MIDI percussion (or trying to.....) So she bought this for me. WHat is it?

Its a MIDI drum sampler. It has a bunch of different samples at different velocities for each drum piece that are triggered by MIDI. Or something along those lines. I'm not familiar with it myself but was under the impression that its works along a similar line to battery, which I do use. Only the functionality it has seems far superior to battery.

Back